General information about ADIP-609IP Intelligent Differential Pressure Transmitter
1. High reference accuracy up to 0.075%, higher on request.
2. Long-term drift ≤±0.15%URL for 5 years.
3. Range down ratio 100:1; higher on request.
4. Replaceable display unit & electronic module.
5. Universal electronics.
6. Menu-guided operation.
7. Factory default data recovery is supportive
8. HART, PROFIBUS-PA or FF protocol for option.
1. Gauge, absolute and differential pressure measurement in gases, steam or liquids in all areas of of engineering process and measurement.
2. Level, volume or mass measurement in liquids.
3. Working with detecting element, measure the flow of gases, steam and liquid flow.( volume and mass flow)
4. High pressure up to 40bar.
Technical specification of the device:
Applicable media:liquid, gas and steam
Accuracy:0.075%, higher on request
Stability:±0.25% of URL for 5 years
Temperature drift:±0.03% of URL/10ºC
Output signals:4~20mA, Hart, Profibus-PA for option, FF per request
Display:LCD, or pointer optional
Ex-proof:Exia II CT4, other option per request
Power Supply:10.5-55V DC 10.5-30V DC
Ambient temperature:-40 to 85ºC,-40 to 80ºCfor LCD header
Storage temperature:-45 to 85ºC,-40 to 80ºC for LCD header ;
Measurement:with display: 95*126*52 (mm)/ without display: 95*115*52 (mm)
Net Weight:4kg (without bracket or process connection)