General information about ADOR-303EV High Efficiency Vacuum Transformer Oil Purifier:
ADOR-303EV High Efficiency Vacuum Transformer Oil Purifier ,oil recycling machine Compact in structure, simple in operation, convenient in maintence and low cost, this filter is a new necessary product for the treatment of oil used in transformers, mutual inductors, switches and etc. of the electric industry and mining enterprises. It can filter out the water, gas and mechanical contaminants quickly and make the filtered oil up to or near the use standard of new oil. It can be used together with another series products for aged oil treatment, to reduce acid value and improve luster. Therefore, it is a perfect oil treatment assistant to customers
Features of Product:
1. Simple in operation,convenient in moving and high efficient in oil treatment.
2. As the new technology, vacuum-segregating employs particular spinning disk and stainless steel machine with dehydration and air pump and enlarges the area of segregating and coming to three-dimensional evaporation so that obtain the enough time to boil away. In this way purifier could achieve the best effect.
3. Using new type of heating equipment, it can reduce heating burthen and extend oil life.
4. Oil level control adopt photoelectric way which the main components is imported from Switzerland and have features of sensitive control, exactitude so much as feel the spume of oil. Spurting oil phenomena is never appeared.
5. With advantages of no leakage,low noise and long using life, this series of products adopt special input-oil pump which be airproofed by our factory.
6. In order to meet customer’s needs of choosing right filter, we have scientific design and exact filter assemblies which could exchange by ones abroad. Both cost and oil disposal effect are good.
Technical specification of the device:
|Technical Parameter||Flow Rate||L/H||420||900||1800||3000||4800||6000||9000||12000||18000|
|Power Supply||50Hz 380V 3-Phase 4-Wire (or as requested)|
|Oil Treatment Index||Breakdown Voltage||KV||60-65|